Many insurance companies provide coverage for a hearing evaluation, and some even offer a benefit toward the purchase of hearing aids. Please be sure to check with your insurance provider prior to your visit to see if your policy covers the cost of a hearing evaluation and/or offers a benefit for hearing aids. Some insurance policies require written authorization from your primary care physician, which we ask you to obtain prior to your testing.
Payment for services is requested at the time of your visit, unless we will be filing a claim with your insurance company for consideration of payment. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Accepted insurance programs
Associated Audiologists is a participating provider for the following insurance programs:
- Advantra (also known as Coventry Medicare Advantage)
- Aetna Healthcare (Aetna HCA/HMO/HMCC product — special Aetna authorization required, which must be obtained by a primary care physician prior to scheduling as indicated on insurance card)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Kansas City (Excluding General Motors Group #83200). BCBS-Ford policy has no coverage for vestibular services when performed by an audiologist.
- Cigna Healthcare
- Coventry Healthcare (Excluding Coventry-Preferred Health Systems)
- FMH Benefits
- First Health (Coventry)
- Freedom Network
- Medicare (Physician’s order is required)
- TriCare UHC
- United Healthcare